Article 1 (Privacy Information)
- Personal information" in privacy information refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and refers to information about a living individual that can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or any other description contained in the information.
- Historical information and characteristic information" among privacy information refers to information other than "personal information" as defined above, including services used, products purchased, date and time of use, method of use, environment of use, user's IP address, and cookie information.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Privacy Information)
- We ask you to enter your company name, name, and e-mail address when you contact us, report a problem, or register to use Chat&Messenger Cloud Service.
- We collect the products purchased, pages viewed, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment, and IP address of the user when the user uses our services.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows
- (1) To display your name and contact information in order for you to view and modify your registration information and to view your usage status.
- (2) To use e-mail addresses for the purpose of notifying and contacting users
- (4) For the purpose of using the name and quantity of products purchased, the type, duration and number of services used, the amount billed, and payment information such as name and address, in order to bill the User for payment.
- (6) To refuse the use of users who violate the Terms of Service, such as those who delay payment or cause damage to third parties, or those who attempt to use the Service for fraudulent or unfair purposes, by using information to identify individuals, such as usage patterns, names and addresses.
- (7) For the purpose of using information necessary for us to provide services to you, such as the content of your inquiry and billing information, as well as your service usage and contact information, in order to respond to your inquiries.
- (8) Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- Except in the following cases, we will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- (1) When required by law
- (2) When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- (3) Cases in which the provision of personal information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
- (4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- (5) When the following matters are notified or announced in advance
- The purpose of use must include provision to a third party
- Data items provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stopping the provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
Article 5 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When we receive a request for disclosure of personal information from the person concerned, we will disclose it to the person concerned without delay. However, we may decide not to disclose all or part of the personal information in the following cases, and if we decide not to disclose the personal information, we will notify you to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
- (1) When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
- (2) If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- (3) In the event that other laws and regulations are violated.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, the Company will not disclose non-personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 6 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the User's personal information in the possession of the Company is incorrect, the User may request the Company to correct or delete the personal information in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company.
- If we receive a request from a user as described in the preceding paragraph and deem it necessary to respond to the request, we will correct or delete the relevant personal information without delay and notify the user of such correction or deletion.
Article 7 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
When we receive a request from a customer to stop using or delete (hereinafter referred to as "stop using, etc.") his/her personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, we will stop using or delete the personal information and notify the customer to that effect. If we are requested to cease use of or delete personal information (hereinafter referred to as "cease of use, etc.") on the grounds that the information is handled beyond the scope of the purposes for which it is used or that the information was obtained by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay and, based on the results, cease use of the personal information and notify the person to that effect. However, in cases where it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information due to the large amount of costs involved or other difficulties in doing so, and alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the individual, these alternative measures will be taken.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the user.
Article 9 (Contact for Inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following
... and upwards