- v4.22.03 Improved stability of audio and camera in video calls for LAN
- Address a problem that audio could not be played on PCs that do not support WASAPI (Windows Audio Session API) (rare case).
- Support for inexpensive Chinese cameras such as eMeet C960, which were not supported.
- v4.21.04 Browser version developed so far also for LAN Web Conference is now available
- v4.20.47 Fixed a known issue that reaction icons are not reflected in Messenger for LAN
- v4.20.35 Improvements around log search
- v4.20.34 Don't disable bind addresses set in preferences even if network is temporarily disabled
- v4.20.25 Desktop version 64bit supported
- v4.20.25 Support for Windows 4K monitors (* The current 32-bit version has a problem with blurred images and fonts when launched in FullHD or higher resolution environments.)
- Browser version UI revamped for easier use
- Find members' available time and easily schedule appointments!
- When calling from talk, it is easy to understand the status of the call
- Chat rooms, responding to Mention ALL
- Real-time chat synchronization across all tabs, even when multiple browser tabs are active